Completed Project – Lockheed Martin Australia, 330 Person Complete Office Furniture Solution
Newcastle Office Interiors was engaged by Lockheed Martin Australia to provide an end-to-end furniture solution for the high-end fitout at Lockheed Martin’s new office in South Australia.
A well-known global giant, supplying the defence and aerospace industries, Lockheed Martin is a complex corporation, providing military services to government bodies all over the world.
Given the sensitive nature of the work, the office furniture and facilities for this 3 Level, 5000-square-metre fitout needed to accommodate high levels of security, data integrity and a global workforce.
The project included full turn key supply, installation and delivery of;
- 300 x Electric Height Adjustable Workstations
- 300 x Custom Storage Units
- 30 x Executive Offices
- 16 x Meeting Spaces with various security and audio visual requirements
- Breakout, collaboration spaces and kitchen facilities
- Ergonomic Task Seating, Executive Seating and Meeting Room Seating.
“NOI is a valued supplier to LMA, there ongoing professionalism is why we continue to engage. This it the 9th project they have completed for us. The key to their success is that they are a solution focused business not a problems focused business.”
– Robert Burrows, Lockheed Martin Australia Facilities Manager
***Please note that due to the sensitive nature and confidentiality of the project we have used stock photo’s sourced from Pinterest